MAGISTER OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
Master Program in Mechanical Engineering Technology Manufacturing and Automotive UMS is a further step of UMS involvement in education, especially in the field of manufacturing and automotive technologies that are expected to generate human resources in Indonesia to understand and participate in the development and advancement of the technology. Academic activities and curriculum are designed to produce graduates who are competent in the field of manufacturing and automotive technology, tenacious, honest, and have a moral and social responsibility is high. Alumnus of this program are also expected to have a professional nature that is based on strong moral values so that they can develop themselves and contribute to society in a positive environment.
CHARACTERISTIC OF THE STUDY PROGRAM
- Interesting curriculum that has a balance between theory, practice and work experience. In addition to implementing the practice in some industries have Become partners with UMS, students can carry out the practice in the production unit Department of Mechanical Engineering at the campus UMS.
- Lecturer who have an educational background in and outside the country and have experience as educators and industry practitioners inside and outside the country.
- The opportunity to gain work experience in the real world of work.
- Opportunities overseas experience both research and industry internships.
OBJECTIVES OF EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS
- This program has a strong orientation towards practical experience and aim to produce graduates who have the experience of theory and practice that have the ability to analyze and investigate the problems that arise in the design, development and research involving the manufacturing and automotive technology.
- The program is also intended especially for those who will continue the work in the industry, as a preparation for research in advanced technology in the field of manufacturing and automotive technology.
- This program will involve research and development in manufacturing technology and automotive.
|I||Vehicle Dynamics and Design Framework||3|
|Techniques Metal Forming||3|
|Manufacturing Management and Entrepreneurship||3|
|II||Vehicle Engineering Technology||3|
|Advanced Engineering Materials||3|
|Elective courses :||3|
|Advanced Finite Element Method|
|Composites and Structures|
|Design tools Metal Forming|
|Certification Program (Optional)||0|
GRADUATE SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIP UMS
Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta (UMS) provides postgraduate scholarships of Rp.800.000 (eight hundred thousand rupiah) per phase for any fresh-graduate students who study at the master program for all courses, provided that: (1) does not work, (2) on December 1, 2015 not yet 27 years old, (3) not married. Prospective students make a written request to the Director Sps shown UMS enclosing: (A) the revelation of the letter has not worked and has not married, (b) copy of ID card, (c) a copy of KK card, and (d) photograph Copy of Birth Certificate. For more information please contact the contact person in the graduate program.