MAGISTER OF ISLAMIC EDUCATION
- Develop the ability to conduct and methodological studies program participants to absorb and develop the tradition of Islamic scholarship in the context of Ruan and the present time and the future , with the principle taswir , ta'sil , tarsyid , and tathwir .
- Taswir , in the sense of describing the scientific concept with a view of Muslim life , sourced verses and verses Kawniyyah Qawliyyah .
- Ta'shil, in the sense of restoring any scientific analysis of the basic sources of Islam, the Quran and Sunnah.
- Tarsyid, gave directions for the development of a scientific assessment of knowledge and charity and devotion to Allah.
- Tathwir, in the sense of growing and developing creative and able to offer new discoveries in the scientific and Islamic discourse.
- The Study on Master Program in Islamic Education and Islamic law was designed for 4 semesters (2 years) with the 2 semester for theoretical lectures (36 SKS) and 2 semesters for the thesis (6 SKS) and thesis examination, the total number there is 42 SKS. some students can complete their studies for 1 year and 7 months.
- Second semester students should already have a thesis proposal, so that in the third semester concentrates on writing a thesis, and the fourth semester exam thesis already.
PROGRAM STUDI MAGISTER PENDIDIKAN ISLAM(MPdI)
- Conducting scientific research-based education that is oriented towards the development of scientific tradition in Islam, both in terms of al-ashalah (originality) and al-mu'asharah (modernity).
- Developing the ability to conduct and methodological studies program participants to absorb and develop the Islamic scientific tradition with the principle taswir (descriptive), ta'sil (orisi-finalization), tarsyid (transformative), tathwir (development), tandhir (teoritisasi), dan tathbiq (implementation) Islami.
- Developing education and research Islamic education in an effort to generate new findings in science education for the advancement of Islam and the implementation of Islamic educational institutions.
- Providing service to society, particularly in the development of socialization studies Islamic education.
- Produce graduates who have extensive knowledge in the thinking of Islamic education, institutional development of Islamic education, and development of the teaching of Islam.
- Fulfilling the needs of professionals in the field of Islamic education who have insight and skills in the development of Islamic education in Indonesia.
- Produce research papers on Islamic education is beneficial to the scientific development of Islamic education and referrals to deficits improve the quality of Islamic education in Indonesia.
- Generate new discoveries in the science of Islamic education
|2||Understanding Methods Nusus Qur'an and Sunnah||3|
|3||Islamic Worldview and Science Concepts in Islam||3|
|4||Islamic Educational Research Methods||3|
|6||The Development of Islamic Thought and Civilization||3|
|1||Philosophy of Islamic Education||3|
|3||Theory and Practice of Management in Islam||3|
|4||Human Resource (SDM) Management and Institutional||3|
|5||Capita Selecta Islamic Education||3|
|6||TQM and Education Quality Assurance||3|
PRGRAM STUDI MAGISTER HUKUM ISLAM(MHI)
- To Develop Human Resources in the field of Islamic law with the main orientation in the field of fiqh and usul fiqh , so it can be Ulama Mujtahidin.
- To develop the study of islamic laws that combine textual, contextual and mmaqoshid ash- Sharia and become references in solving the problems of the people, and to contribute in the development of national laws.
- To give the direction of change in the society according by the Islamic law..
- To produce graduates of Master of Islamic law which are :
- Mastering the Islamic law
- Mastering the basics of scientific and methodological foundations of ijtihad to develop Islamic law
- Being able to use Islamic law as a media to solve the problems of society with a combination of textual, contextual and maqoshid ash- Sharia and maqoshid asy-syariah
COURSES INTERNATIONAL CLASS
|1||Ushul Fiqh I||3|
|6||Al-Mu'amalah al-Maliyah al-Mu'asharah||3|
|3||Al-Fikri al-Islamy al-Mu'ashir||3|
|4||Ushul Fiqh II||3|
COURSES REGULAR CLASS
|1||Study of The Qur'an||3|
|3||The development of Islamic Thought and Civilization||3|
|4||Islamic Worldview and Science Concepts in Islam||3|
|5||Methods and Approaches in Islamic Law||3|
|6||Methods istinbath Islamic Law I||3|
|1||Methods istinbath Islamic Law II||3|
|2||The development of Islamic Law in Indonesia||3|
|4||Islamic Law in the Modern World||3|
|5||Fikih Siyaah and Political Islamic Law in Indonesia||3|
|6||Maqashid Syari'ah: Theory and Methods||3|