MAGISTER OF AKUNTANSI
Being a leading and trusted Master of Accounting Program (MAKSI) in education, research, and application of knowledge of accounting science based on truth, justice, and Islamic values.
Advancing the lives of people and nations by:
- Organizing educational programs that produce future leaders who have integrity, truth and justice.
- Conducting research, design, and development to advance the science and practice of accounting in accordance with Islamic values.
- Conducting community service by utilizing knowledge in accountancy and Islam.
- Continuing Education to have sufficient knowledge and knowledge in the framework of further scientific development and to obtain higher degrees in the field of accounting.
- Able to develop skills and abilities in the field of Accounting science by conducting research, design and development to improve the quality of professional services and able to become leaders or officials at the appropriate level including the field of teaching in college.
- Able to develop the ability and expertise to recognize, observe problems in the field of Accounting science, as well as to approach and scientific reasoning to solve the problems encountered.
- Able to provide great benefits to the public, business world, and the public sector in applying the field of accounting by way of dedication to the community and plunge in real life in society, the business world, and the public sector.
DOUBLEE DEGREE and NON-DEGREE (Student Exchange, transfer credit, Industrial Internship, Joint Supervision) PROGRAM
Students study at partner university for a certain period of time. Courses completed at the partner university will replace courses in UMS.
Curriculum Magister of Accounting Program is designed in two concentrations, namely:
- Business Accounting and Islamic Finance
- Public sector accounting
|1.||Semester 1||Business and Professional Ethics|
|Information Technology Systems|
|2.||Semester 2||Audit Fraud|
|3.||Semester 3||(Concentration in Accounting and Business Finance Sharia)|
|Corporate Financial Statements|
|Financial Statement Analysis|
|Theory and Accounting for Islamic Financial|
|4.||Semester 3||(Public Sector Accounting Concentration)|
|Public Sector Accounting Concentration|
|Public Sector Accounting System|
|Public Sector Auditing|
|5.||Semester 4||Thesis, Seminars and Scientific Work|
|1.||odd||Registration||March – July|
|Lecturing session||Early September|
|2.||Even||Registration||November – January|
|Lecturing session||Early March|
Matriculation lecture is mandatory for all students who pass the admission to the educational background of non-accounting program. Matriculation lectures aims to provide additional knowledge and preparation that will allow students to follow the teaching and learning process in the Magister of Accounting. These lectures include:
- Theory of Investment and Capital Markets
- Behavioral Accounting