- Curriculum vitae/resume.
- Medical certificate.
- Passport valid at least 18 months from time of arrival in Indonesia (estimated arrival : 1st August 2017).
- Recommendation Letter From Education Institution/Professional Institution on official letterhead and signature (in English).
- Last academic transcript and certificates (in English).
- Language certificate (if applicable).
- Other certificates that related to the field you’re applying (if applicable).
- Writing essay about purpose of study (in english or bahasa Indonesia maximum 500 words).
- Online Registration (9 December 2016-9 February 2017)
- Interview at The Embassy of Republic of Indonesia (13 February-3 March 2017)
- First Option Academic Selection (4 March-10 March 2017)
- Second Option Academic Selection (13 March-31 March 2017)
- Announcement of The Selection Results (7 April 2017)
- Confirmation of Participant (8 April-16 June 2017)
- Submitting Flight Itinirary (8 April-1 August 2017)
- Orientation (August 2017)
- Commencement Program (September 2017)
This schedule may change any time